FIND FUR-FILLMENT AT THE 2022 MELBOURNE DOG LOVERS SHOW
The greatest festival in the world dedicated to educating, entertaining and inspiring dog lovers (well, we certainly think it is!) finally returns from Friday 14th to Sunday 16th October 2022 at our new venue at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 9:30am to 5pm daily!
The whole Show will be literally bursting with attractions and it’s one of the best value days out in Melbourne as once you walk through the door everything to see and do is FREE!
We will also have a government approved Covid-Safe Plan in place to ensure your safety and well-being.
Here’s a snapshot of the TOP THINGS YOU CAN DO AT THE SHOW:
- Meet & interact with more than 1,200 beautiful dogs across the weekend represented by 120+ breeds spread across Pat-A-Pooch, Insta-Pooch, PETstock Assist Adoption Zone and the Breed Showcase;
- 40+ K9-inspired shows to inform, entertain and make you a better fur-parent;
- Free talks from some of the leading dog and animal experts with tips for a healthier, happier hound on the Main Stage with a wide array of must-see presentations from Dr Katrina Warren, Kelly Gill & The WONDERDOGS, Lara Shannon, Rose Horton, Brodie Young with more speakers to be announced soon;
- Get in the SPLASHZONE as Australia’s most talented aquatic dogs launch themselves into our massive 100,000-litre pool in the Black Hawk Dock Dogs held indoors for the first time;
- Be wowed in the Vitapet Arena by Australia’s most talented dogs as they perform a wide array of amazing tricks for their adoring fur-fans with shows from Dr Katrina Warren, Kelly Gill & The WONDERDOGS, Dave Graham and his K9 Ninja Dog Stars, Lara Shannon and more to be announced soon;
- Shop & Save with 1,000s of the latest and greatest products and services to spoil your pooch plus exclusive Show Specials and New Product launches;
- See, compare and cuddle a wide range of beautiful dogs in the Breed Showcase presented by DOGS VICTORIA breed clubs – it’s the very definition of Dog Lovers Heaven.
- Complete our detailed questionnaire in the Breed Selector Survey presented by Bow Wow Meow in the Perfect Match Zone to discover the most suitable breed for your lifestyle then review over 50 giant posters detailing the characteristics of a wide array of breeds or even better – speak directly to all Breed Clubs exhibiting at the Show;
- Interact with a multitude of dog breeds, of all shapes and sizes, with a handler there at all times providing trusted, reliable information on each pooch – Pat-A-Pooch presents a rare opportunity for kids (and adults) to get up-close-and-personal and relax with a wide range of Dogs on giant bean bags – complete paw-fection;
- Meet dozens of beautiful Dogs needing a fur-ever home in the PETstock Assist Adoption Zone and watch some of Australia’s biggest K9 internet stars strut their stuff down the Insta-Pooch red carpet on the Main Stage;
- Chow down with lots of Cafes, a new Paws & Prosecco Bar where you can get your nails painted with dog art by the legendary Clara H Nails team plus there’s also a range of food trucks from some of Melbourne’s yummiest favourites all inside the Show!
- Stacks of activities for the kids including Doggy Face Painting, our new Glitter Selfie Wall and the Funny Photo Wall in the all-new KIDS ZONE!